Sunday 8 November 2015

Task 1C- ''Starting out on the BAPP course''


Hi Everyone,



Below is a link to my YouTube Video about starting out on the BAPP course describing how I felt and what my aspirations are for this course. This was the first time I have ever uploaded anything onto YouTube. I found this quite easy to do and the speed of uploading is quite fast. I feel that as I am overseas and can’t attend many auditions, as there aren’t many taking place in Dubai, it could possibly be a good idea to upload some of my past dances, to represent myself as a performer. Also it is easier to send a YouTube link rather than a file to a possible employer.

Here is my link to my video-


I found this way of communicating information really easy. It could be an option for me to try to use for my reflections for my work day if I don’t have enough time to write things down.

I hope you like the video!

Thanks for reading.

Cassie Vercoe

No comments:

Post a Comment