Thursday 12 November 2015

Task 2b- Journal Writing Experience Part 2

Hello again,

As stated in my previous blog, I mentioned how I wasn’t very accustomed to writing a journal/reflection, and how I find it was getting easier but preferred to use visual imagery and linguistic methods combined to have a deeper reflection into my day. While reading other students blogs, I found a really interesting way of how to reflect on Sophie Donald’s blog. She suggested that mind maps worked for her best as she could reflect back to them easier. I really liked this idea as this is something I have been struggling with. Trying to refer back in my journal. I find that my points are getting lost in a thousand words. So taking Sophie’s choice of reflection, I tried a mind map, to reflect on my day. I found that this was a great tactic for me to reflect. I love that all the key points of your day are noted down but still easily available to pick out from. I will definitely be including more of these in my journal. Thank you Sophie Donald!

Thanks for reading.


Cassie V.

3 comments:

  1. Glad it worked for you :) Just have to work out what is best for you individually! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it worked for you :) Just have to work out what is best for you individually! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Cassie - really like what you said about the journal capturing your observations about the day in the Module 1 session

    ReplyDelete